My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Saturday, December 03, 2005
2:25 PM
Woke up with an ache in my abdomen area. I can't tell if it was gastric, cramps or just.. a sign that I'm having a tummy ache. Nevertheless, the pain hasn't gone away and I've been in the toilet most parts of the morning.
3 years ago when I was doing my final year project, because of the lack of time, even when I'm in the toilet, I brought my laptop along with me so I won't feel guilty about wasting time. Today, to make sure I make good use of time, I brought my Microbiology notes in with me. It sure wasn't helpful when I'm reading something like..
I suspect it has something to do with the 5 bowls of macaroni I ate in a span of 5 hours last night. Pearl was rather amuzed by how much I was eating. I don't think she knew, but I do have a great appetite when it comes to food that I'm craving for. =P Last night was a great night. We fried dumplings and gee, it was crazy
her: Too much oil! Fire too small! blah blah blah..
eventually, dumplings ended up a little chowtar but it tasted pretty good. What couldn't taste nice when Pearl's with me? =)
I'm so looking forward to tonight. Tanglin mall, flea market, stroll down to Balcony, a nice cool drink with cow and company, and finally, a stay over! It's been a long time since we had so much planned in a day. It's good in a way that Pearl's working in the morning. I get to do my stuff and at night we get to go out and have fun. I just thank the One above who always make things work for us.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!